Let's Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let's Party

Please update your news!!

บ้านPortalliค้นหาLatest imagesสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

Come in!!! Come in!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
zesuna

จำนวนข้อความ : 15
Registration date : 20/03/2007

Come in!!! Come in!!!! Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Come in!!! Come in!!!!   Come in!!! Come in!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 1:36 am

Shocked
Everybody!!! Gift come in Jaaaaaaa 555. Congratulation to myself. OK let answer your questionsssssssssssss.

1) I went to have lunch at this restaurant and asked them to tell me if their have any job. I choose this restaurant due to my sister has been work at this before she has baby and she know most of people in their.
If you are alone you can walk in to each restaurant(up to laws of each country na)

2) Owner of this restaurant is thai guy jaaaa but customer is usually American and maxican. (Take order is not more difficult than your ability. Trust me)

3) By bus and subway is 1.25 $/time but can buy “DAY PASS TICKET” only 3$ that you can trans what ever you want in one day. But taxi is very expensive(I’m never try too. Bcoz i’m just a little waitress55555.)

4) About 18-20 c at day and 10-15 c at night. 5555 for my English its still fair ka.

5) I’m start working at 11.00AM till 6.00PM for day and 6.00PM till 12.00AM for night.

6) For KOB I talk with him about 1-2 times/week 5555 I’m very busy as per you known Razz

7) I’m just arrive na. I’m still funny with everything in here laaaa.

Cool Generally, you should get about 50 $ per day (Not include tip). But at my work is very mean it give me only 30$ per day (Not include tip) but don’t worry everybody here work more than 1 place (I’m looking for the other one too.)

9) LA have a lot of nations so their have a lot of kind of food too. So now I’m very enjoy eating for every new kind of food that I meet laaaa ( Don’t worry about my weight. I will looking Jum to be the model 5555555)
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Jum

Jum

จำนวนข้อความ : 53
Registration date : 13/03/2007

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Come in!!! Come in!!!!   Come in!!! Come in!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 1:59 am

After I read your answer, I'll get more detail than your previous a'na but....you know I can't remember my QUESTION!! Come in!!! Come in!!!! 95618

So next time ... please copy my question and answer below that na...
ex:
1. ¡Ѻ bla bla bla
Ans: I talk to him about 1-2 times/week bla bla bla

that ok???? Come in!!! Come in!!!! 594204

Anyway, I really want to follow you to LA. I'll try to save my money a'na ... and if possible, see u next 2-3 months na Come in!!! Come in!!!! 474881
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
rossi

rossi

จำนวนข้อความ : 85
Registration date : 09/03/2007

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Come in!!! Come in!!!!   Come in!!! Come in!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 5:58 am

I forgot the question va'
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Come in!!! Come in!!!!
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Let's Party :: ҷ :: ҷͧ-
ไปที่: