Let's Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let's Party

Please update your news!!

บ้านPortalliค้นหาLatest imagesสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

HEY!!! Where R Yr guys??

Go down 
5 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
zesuna

จำนวนข้อความ : 15
Registration date : 20/03/2007

HEY!!!  Where R Yr guys?? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: HEY!!! Where R Yr guys??   HEY!!!  Where R Yr guys?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 11:37 am

Where is everybody??
Sleep

Miss Your guys na
jub jub
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
CherRy

CherRy

จำนวนข้อความ : 37
Registration date : 14/03/2007

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: HEY!!! Where R Yr guys??   HEY!!!  Where R Yr guys?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 2:00 am

Long time ago i can login yet
Yeah Yeah !!!
Long time no see you na ja gift
how about Forign guy? <---** Very important**
Do you enjoy usa ?
and when you come back?

We always miss you na

Oh! you didn't back to Vote Thai Constitution
R u one of Thai 555
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
http://yrrehccherry.spaces.live.com/
sray

sray

จำนวนข้อความ : 57
Registration date : 10/03/2007

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: HEY!!! Where R Yr guys??   HEY!!!  Where R Yr guys?? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:29 pm

Miss you too ja,

How about you.

I alway look our board na, but I can't see anybody post 55.
Jum and Kwang said, they cann't log in to our board for a long time.
Others, I don't know why.
I think it's time to recover our board, what are your opinions?

Let crete topic to talk together!!

ps. everybody, where are our pictures that been taken in last meeting wa?
Someone said "I will post them"
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Jum

Jum

จำนวนข้อความ : 53
Registration date : 13/03/2007

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: HEY!!! Where R Yr guys??   HEY!!!  Where R Yr guys?? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 12:45 am

Hey u guys!

I agreed with S-R-A-Y that we should back to use this board but I'm not sure Kwang can access this website or not...because in the past, only Kwang cannot use this board la.

Last week I'd a class in Thailand but .. you know it seem like a international class because there are a lot of foreigners. There are Thai, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Malaysian, Sigaporian, Indonesian, HongKong, and USA. Oh wow !!

Exactly, I thought I was falling in love with Japanese guy but u know... he's already have a wife ... OHHHHH NOOOOO!!!! T_T

I've a funny story to tell to u guys la..

Once I talked with Japanese guy (he's not quite well in English like me)..
I asked him 'which exercise are you doing'
you know, he answered me 'Football' O_O

He misunderstood lah .. he thought that exercise = sport or something like that. I'm thinking that because of my bad pronounciation or his bad listening -_-'

ok ... talk to you later na ja my dear friends ... I spent working time to answer you guys for a while la... Very Happy
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
CherRy

CherRy

จำนวนข้อความ : 37
Registration date : 14/03/2007

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: HEY!!! Where R Yr guys??   HEY!!!  Where R Yr guys?? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 9:14 am

it's me that have the picture in last meeting eiei
and it's me again that never upload those pic in our mail
cos i forget username and password --"

and it's will be good if anyone give me usename\psw again

by the way , i like to learn japaness language
anyone like to join with me, jum do you @^^@
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
http://yrrehccherry.spaces.live.com/
zesuna

จำนวนข้อความ : 15
Registration date : 20/03/2007

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: HEY!!! Where R Yr guys??   HEY!!!  Where R Yr guys?? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 11:06 am

Hi Ur guys!!!

Long times no see naja my friends. U know i login this board everytime when i used internet but it seem like ur guys dis appear. For a while, i though ur guys went to have fun some place together and noone told me(i'm so jealous la Mad ).
Anyways, let ur guys update yours life or thai situations for me plssssss coz now a day i'm like a blind and also really want to know la 55555.
Especially, the love story naka 55555.
Ai'Jum pig , about your japanese guys I think it's not your fail you know it's not about bad pronounciation because in fact he still understood same word la. I think it just because you always look at his muscle instaed of his book la (this is only one reason that can be your fail ja sweety).
Sray&Ry(actually RY), If you already update pic, tell me where it is pls.

I think i will probably go back thailand next years la.
My teacher already came back so see you soon.

Miss Miss & Miss
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Joice

จำนวนข้อความ : 4
Registration date : 19/03/2007

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: HEY!!! Where R Yr guys??   HEY!!!  Where R Yr guys?? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 10:23 pm

I'm here, waiting for the help from heaven to make me slimmer. 5555555 miss u naja. Oh don't upset that you didn't come to vote, me didn't so na.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Jum

Jum

จำนวนข้อความ : 53
Registration date : 13/03/2007

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: HEY!!! Where R Yr guys??   HEY!!!  Where R Yr guys?? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 5:30 am

Sray - I feel like....I told you that I'll update the pics to you na but.....Forgot wa 555.

Gift - I can swear that I didn't look at his muscle ... because he didn't have wa 55555.... but one thing that I can noticed .... he has very small legs ... like a Japanese cartoon, can u remember? (triangle body Razz)

RyRy - From now, I'm not interested in Japanese yet a ja' eiei ... I'm just interested in ... Singing and Playing Piano a' ^O^ ... does anyone wants to apply the vocal class with me???

Joice - I'd like to slimmer also wa... but you know, American guy told me that ... I'm not FAT...but .. Healthy ^O^...
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
sray

sray

จำนวนข้อความ : 57
Registration date : 10/03/2007

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: HEY!!! Where R Yr guys??   HEY!!!  Where R Yr guys?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 2:07 am

About my love: nothing to update wa, still waiting for someone from heaven (like cherry 55).

Shall we have a dinner meeting for September?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

HEY!!! Where R Yr guys??
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Let's Party :: ҷ :: ҷͧ-
ไปที่: